I originally saw this post on Dorkchops blog and I was obsessed, this was so fun to do. I’d love to see your answers, so do it!
1. Greed: What’s your most inexpensive beauty item? What’s your most expensive beauty item?
My most inexpensive beauty item would have to be anything I own from ELF. Everything of theirs is super affordable and works great! My most expensive beauty item is a hard one, besides some perfumes I would say my Naked Palettes by Urban Decay are the most expensive.
2. Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Dorkchops had a great answer and that was false lashes. Besides that I would say red lipstick because you have to be so precise with it or it can end up looking really messy. Thank God for lipliners and concealers though! Haha.
3. Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Easily Benefit Cosmetics. I love almost all of their products, especially their blushes!
4. Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Probably false lashes. I know they aren’t an everyday thing, but if I could get them on in 3 minutes or less I would definitely wear them daily.
5. Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
Foundation 100%. I like covering my imperfections and fixing whatever I can.
6. Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
Number one is definitely Jaclyn Hill’s favorites palette by Morphe Brushes, other than that I want to get some Sigma brushes and some Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks and Lime Crime Velvetine in Cashmere.
7. Envy: Which makeup product looks great on other but not on you?
Bubble gum pink lips. For some reason it never looks good on me, I look like a 3 year old who just stole her moms lipstick. Haha! I’m always so jealous of my sister because she can rock it like no other.