I am so excited to finally be posting my Major Haul. I’ve been talking about it pretty much the whole month of February and now it’s here! Basically what this haul was meant for was to update my collection a bit, as well as get new products to review, give first impressions, pretty much just blog about in general. I picked up things from the drugstore, I ordered things online, and I went to high end stores and counters. I’m gonna break it up into those three categories.
- ELF Smudge Pot “Ain’t That Sweet”
- L’oréal Infallible
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Vera Mona Color Switch Solo
- Morphe Brushes
- M404 Small Duo Foundation
- M124 Firm Shadow
- M417 Chubby Shadow
- M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans (all purchased separately and put into Z Palette)
- Beaches and Cream
- Crème Brulee
- Cocoa Bear
- Mango Tango
- Z Palette- Medium/Black
High End Products!
- MAC Paint Pot- “Painterly”
- MAC Eye Kohl- “Ebony”
- Smashbox Color Correcting Primer
- Nars The Multiple- “Cococobana”
- Sephora Airbrush Foundation
- Urban Decay “All Nighter” Setting Spray
- Benefit “Real Tease” Mini Combo
- Benefit “Big Easy” BB Cream
- Benefit “Roller Lash” Sample
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Cover FX BB Cream Sample
- GlamGlow PowerMud Dual Cleanse Treatment Sample
- GlamGlow PowerMud Mask Sample
I’m so excited to start reviewing these products and doing some tutorials. I’ve been using some of the products almost everyday and I can’t wait to share with you how I feel about them. Also! I’ll be doing a “Battle of the Brands” featuring Benefit’s “Roller Lash” vs. Maybelline’s “Lash Sensational” so be on the look out for that next week!
What would you like to see me review or do a tutorial with first?! Let me know in the comments!
xxx The Modern Lady.