I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. A BIG thank you to who I was nominated by; https://mariecrz.wordpress.com. This is definitely exciting for me and I’m super flattered. So let’s get right into it!
First her questions and my answers:
- Who do you admire most in life? I admire my Mother most in my life. She’s the strongest woman I know and she continues to push forward everyday.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? As terrible as it is to say, I would want to witness the JFK assassination or I’d like to witness the time of prohibition, more so, the speakeasies.
- What age do you feel right now and why? Right now I feel my age, 22, because I’m still young enough to make mistakes and learn from them, like I’ve been doing.
- What object or item have you owned the longest? That’s a tough one. I think the thing I’ve owned the longest is my teddy bear. I’ve had him since I was a child and I still have him to this day.
- If a Genie gave you three wishes, what would they be? First, I would wish for a superpower, to be wherever, whenever, past or present. Second, I would wish that my family and friends will always be content and happy. Last, I would wish that I would always reach my full potential in everything I do.
- What do you believe the most interesting thing is about yourself? Hm, I’ve had a screw in my leg for the past 7 years. People find that pretty interesting.
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? Everything. I would go shopping, I would go on vacations, I would buy gifts for people. If money wasn’t an object you’d probably never see me because I’d be doing everything I’ve always wanted to!
- What is the best compliment you have received? Kelly Osbourne told me I was gorgeous once, when I was auditioning for a modeling gig. She’s my childhood idol so that was pretty amazing.
- Where do you want to travel most, but have never been? Besides Italy, I would love to go to Dubai.
- If you could be a animated character, who would you be? Tinkerbell! She’s me, in fairy form or Ariel, because I love the ocean and I’ve always wanted to breathe underwater.
The questions I want you to answer:
- What’s your beauty ‘must-have’?
- How do you deal with set-backs?
- If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- If you could redesign something, what would it be and how would you redesign it?
- What was your least favorite year in school? Why?
- What is your favorite music to listen to?
- What’s your favorite way to work out?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What would be the first thing you do if you won the lottery?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
My nominees for the Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Awards are as follows: (In no particular order)
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate seven people.